Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apartment 408 Reprise

I have been re-decorating my home, arranging knick-knacks while it was snowing all week. Nothing decadent, but enough to keep me busy and bruise-free. Those who know me know how dipsy I am. Eh-oh! *Giggle*
IMG_5860 IMG_5859 IMG_5999 IMG_6001IMG_5807 IMG_5808IMG_5810   IMG_5770IMG_5752     agarbatti bw

IMG_5839And while I was “preeoccupied” with taking pictures, I clicked this! IMG_5866Even Hollywood could not resist the taste of my Mum’s homemade Gond ke Laddu!

2 comments:

Pallavi Arunika said...

Hi Pree,

I am new to your blog and I am looking forward to browsing through your recipe book. My hubby is bengali , i hope to surprise him with some bengali dish from you blog =)

http://parunika.blogspot.com/

PS: Tom Hank eating laddu is hilarious

Thiruppathy Raja said...

congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.
Apartment Odessa Ukraine