Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apartment 408 Reprise

I have been re-decorating my home, arranging knick-knacks while it was snowing all week. Nothing decadent, but enough to keep me busy and bruise-free. Those who know me know how dipsy I am. Eh-oh! *Giggle*
IMG_5860 IMG_5859 IMG_5999 IMG_6001IMG_5807 IMG_5808IMG_5810   IMG_5770IMG_5752     agarbatti bw

IMG_5839And while I was “preeoccupied” with taking pictures, I clicked this! IMG_5866Even Hollywood could not resist the taste of my Mum’s homemade Gond ke Laddu!

3 comments:

Pallavi Arunika said...

Hi Pree,

I am new to your blog and I am looking forward to browsing through your recipe book. My hubby is bengali , i hope to surprise him with some bengali dish from you blog =)

http://parunika.blogspot.com/

PS: Tom Hank eating laddu is hilarious

SnB- Apartment Management System said...

Hey congratulations, love your blog, if you need flat and apartment maintenance system then choose society notebook lifetime free building management application

Pondy Paradise Point said...

Awesome Blog. Thanks for sharing useful information. All our rooms are decorated with best interiors and furnished to a luxury standard. Budget Room For More details : About us
Cheap Room Services
Long stay in Aurovillie
Facilities
Booking
Gallery
Top Sightseeing and Tourist Places
Contact Us