One of my favorite Bloggers, the warm and effervescent Kamini Raghavan of Saffron and Silk gave me (along with few others) the Versatile Blogger Award. I had no choice but to graciously accept it.
Which also meant that I have to tumble out of my closet seven deep, dark secrets about myself and tag seven more Bloggers.
But before I do that, I'd need to add a disclaimer to this post. Under no motivation will you be tempted to laugh, snigger or make fun of me after knowing these closely guarded secrets.
- When I was too young to buy my own mascara, I used petroleum jelly on my lashes.
- I got my first award/prize for creative writing when I was six. That has been my only award so far.
- I chased an older boy in a wedding ceremony asking him to marry me. I beat up the domestic help and cut his forehead with a steel rod. Why? Because he refused to give me atta dough to play. I also stole pork sausages from the fridge. All at age four.
- I fell in love with my Father's friend, a doctor from London, UK, when I was three. Or maybe four.
- My favorite one-liner to blackmail my loved ones is - "No one loves me". And then I pout.
- The only Bollywood actor’s photo I ever saved was Aamir Khan’s, when I was 13 or 14. My little sister found it and tore it. I was heartbroken but made sure I tore her stickers.
- I first cooked Biryani at age 16! It was a smash hit according to my Father, but then he is biased.
Okay people, the party is over. Its your turn to be out with your own dirty little secrets. Now. Tagging the following fellow Bloggers whose life and Blogs interest me.