Saturday, October 22, 2011

Garage Sale Purchase

003

So we were going downtown when I saw this garage sale in the neighbourhood.

004

I screamed: S-T-O-P-T-H-E-C-A-R!!! The husband screeched our black beauty to a halt.

005

And there I was greedily eyeing everything from the junk called Garrrrrage Sale in front of this oldish house.

006

And I spotted these!

007

008

Wooden masks from Mexico lying on the dusty porch. Blasphemous.

009

And guess how much I paid for them?! Five bucks each. Well, it was a great deal considering I did not even have to use my charm!

001

8 comments:

shooting star said...

nice buys!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

GB said...

Gorgeous as usual! What you doing for baby's first diwali? :)

Hope you have a very very happy diwali, P!

Pinku said...

Happy Diwali!

Shanthi said...

Lovely buys! Happy Diwali

Once Upon A Tea Time said...

Lovely finds!

anisimow said...

fantastic Garage Sale find!!!

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

lovely,lovely pree.love them

nasar raza said...

Hi dear your blog is very good, but if you you want to increase your traffic, just post free ads to increase your traffic at
A top Classified Website to post free classified ads is.Pakistan Free Classified.
Jo Chahoo wo paoo
Free Post Ad World Wide OR Pk bazaar free classified posting ad