Sunday, January 10, 2010

Apartment Therapy ~ Buddha Beauty

An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.
- Gautama Buddha

I had an idea too. The idea to deck my home up with some Buddha trinkets. I have always been fascinated by Buddha statues, paintings and wall hangings. I was finally able to put some together for a quaint Buddha theme in my home space.

Let me know what you think!

Peace.

IMG_4963

A painting done by me

IMG_4966

IMG_4965

IMG_4969

IMG_4978

My Buddha corner on a sunny day

IMG_4979

A hand-printed Buddha cushion cover

IMG_4981

A Buddha on batik

IMG_4982

IMG_4984

IMG_4473

IMG_5158_phixr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog, very productive, very interesting!-- Frank

Sarmistha said...

I like your blog too.Aamio ekjon bangali....tai tomar blog aaro beshi halo laagche.:)